Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exciting Times

I have officially accepted the job offer from MIT Lincoln Laboratory. So, I'll be somewhere in Boston/Cambridge area for the next couple of years. YAYYYYYY!! It is kind of scary knowing that I'll be moving onto the next phase in life...being an adult and working full time :(

Anyway, now that I am a third term senior, I find that I have lots of time to do whatever I want. So, I've been trying to go to the gym to work out (in addition to hitting up all the SSELs I can take to fund my bike adventure). I am beginning to train for RAGBRAI (biking across iowa) by riding the stationary bike for 40-60 mins and then following that up with some elliptical work. My goal is to try to lose some of the weight I recently gained before graduation. Let's see if I can hit 175 again like I did one year ago.

I am also in the guitar class and trying to learn how to play the guitar. I am learning Blackbird by the Beatles. Learning the guitar is a little frustrating, but also rewarding when you can string a few notes together. Oh well, I guess I have nothing but time now.

No comments: