Wednesday, December 21, 2011

End of an era.

So today is my last day at the Lincoln Lab Gym as my year membership ends this month and I won't be back to work until 2012. I actually can't believe its been a year. I've definitely spent about 3/4 of the days of 2011 there.

Before the LL gym, I was going to the Air Force gym on base. I made the transition to the LL gym because it was too cold in the winter to walk all the way across base to go to the AF gym. At first I didn't like the LL gym because I thought it was too small and would often be too crowded. Even though it was small, I never had to fight for the equipment. I think I'm going to find a new gym just to change things up. I'm going to miss the convenience of the LL gym.

To finish off the year, I busted out 3 miles in the treadmill after work. For the entire day, I racked up 10 mins on the elliptical, 10 mins on the bike, and 4 miles on the treadmill (about 45 mins total).

As I type this, my left calf is cramping...owwwwwwwwww!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Wow I don't think I could run that far ATM.